Getting online traffic to a poker site is a challenging feat. There are many barriers that you’ll need to over-come when deciding to create a poker site. Below is a summary of some of those obstacles:
- Many sites do not offer gambling related advertising
- Competition is stiff. Because Poker Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative, many sites pop-up all the time. There are also very big, well established sites that have dominant positions on Organic listings.
- Many people researching online poker likely already have an online poker account where they already play
- It is difficult to establish yourself as an authority on Poker if you do not have a sponsorship deal or have facetime on TV.
With all that in mind – what are some ways you can drive traffic to your poker website?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Make sure that all your pages are optimized for Google & other search engines. This includes writing descriptive titles for your posts and ensuring the keywords in the content of that post are relevant to the title.
- Social Networking & Bookmarking – Participate in social networks (such as Twitter or Facebook) and make connections with people who share poker as an interest, hobby or even career. People are more likely to visit your site on a daily basis if you first establish a connection with them. You’ll also want to create and find poker content that is good enough to share with your social networks. You can do this by creating social bookmarks on sites like Digg, StumbleUpon and Delicious.
- Offline Marketing – If you’re a poker player, there is a good chance you spend a lot of time in Casinos. This can be one of the best opportunities to gain readership. In general, you will find a lot of new players / amateurs at the casino’s playing poker who are great targets for new sign-ups to your affiliate Casino Backlinks links. At the table, discuss rakeback deals and the benefits of online poker to your opponents. At the end of the session, leave your contact details (business card, twitter account etc) with any opponents who were interested.
- Poker Blogging – If your site is not a blog, creating one can be a great way to grab visitors from organic searches. Blogs serve as a great way to catch visitors who have typed in long keyphrases into their searches. The steady stream of new content also lets search engines know that your site is updated frequenty.
- Article Syndication – Writing poker articles for websites such as EzineArticles or GoArticles will help you build your backlinks and scoop up visitors. Be sure to write articles with keywords that are related to your site.
- Directory Submissions – While becoming a less popular method of driving traffic, some directories still hold some weight (dmoz.org, Yahoo come to mind). Good directories can boost your PageRank and build backlinks.
Those are some of the ways you can use Casino Backlinks kaufen Deutschland to improve the traffic to your poker website. If you have more strategies, leave some comments!