In a world where natural resources are running out, are we thinking right? Fossil fuels are the primary source of energy today. pv aufständerung Vehicles, industries, even space travel is propagated on the power provided by our planet’s once vibrant prehistoric life. In the craze of industrialization, we have forgotten the actual source of all life on this planet. We have forgotten that there is a generator that has ceaseless supplies of energy enough to keep satellites in orbit. We have neglected the fact the even the energy from fossil fuels is nothing but trapped power from a primordial natural celestial source – the sun.
In terms of developing the technology to harness the energy of the sun in conventional uses, we have merely scratched the surface of a vast labyrinth of opportunities. Polycrystalline solar modules have brought alive a new era of energy. PV modules manufacturers are now supported by countries, governments, and international bodies for their work. Investors and financial bodies now provide special schemes and subsidies to companies investing in using and providing solar power modules. These companies are known as ‘Green’ companies, and the 21st century is set to be the age of awareness and active participation to help keep out home safe. We have only one planet, and it is our life.
First invented solar modules
Mono crystalline cells were the first invented solar modules, as far back as the mid 50s by Bell Laboratories in America. The cost was huge, because PV cells cost over 200 times of the cost needed for the same energy from coal. This was ecologically successful, but a financial impossibility. Only with the mass production and commercial arrival of multi crystalline solar modules in the 21st century did the costs fall to rates affordable by general people. The mono crystalline plates are most efficient and can create more electricity. However, multi crystalline silicon (the main magical element of photoelectric effect) is more practical. There is a deep socio-economic aspect to understanding this global situation.
More fossil fuels are used by developed countries like America and Japan. However, third world countries have larger carbon footprints and waste much more energy because of the use of low grade fuels. These are the reasons why”
- Developed countries have nuclear energy resources to mass produce energy needed for industrial purposes. Countries without nuclear capability (90% of the countries) have to resort to fossil fuels.
- Solar power modules have a high development cost, and save in the long run. Lack of education in poor countries makes it difficult for the people to understand the advantages.
- Mono crystalline cells are used in space programs, but only a few companies make multi crystalline solar modules today. More efficient production and distribution is required in third world countries.
- Governments flachdach aufständerung need to enforce the use and integration of solar module usage into industries still depending only on fossil fuels. A balanced use of both sources is required, with more inclination towards eco-friendly energy.
- Categorically, PV modules manufacturers usually produce only the raw product. More companies are needed around the world to develop them into consumer products like home power generation systems, portable electronics, and lamps.